.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Marc Trinidad and Friends: The Carnival Edition @ Dave & Buster`s, Vaughan, ON - Wed Feb 26th!

As is my promise to bring you the best entertainment that I've encountered in my 17 year career as a comedian... THIS MONTH... I've outdone myself.
An incredible line up of TOP QUALITY is in store for you on Wednesday, 26th February 2014.
You can certainly thank me after :0)
8pm start time and we will have you on your way by 10pm so you will have a good night sleep after filling yourself with healing laughter.
Secure your tickets now.
$15 in advance, $20 by the door
Location:  Dave & Buster's, 120 Interchange Way, Vaughan, ON
Tickets available at: http://www.ticketgateway.com/
Dave and Buster's will shake with the laughter this line up will provide.

No comments: