.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Saturday, October 7, 2017

My Life featuring I-Octane Live @ Taj Banquet Convention Centre, Toronto, ON - Sat Oct 7th!


My Life featuring I-Octane Live

Again I want to say sorry for the inconvenience and the change of date now we're good to go October 7th at Taj Banquet Hall

i-octane will be in the house live performing some of his biggest hits so get your tickets now and if you already have them they're still valued

if you have any questions call me 647 309 7634 - Madiba Promo

Featuring Jay Edge and Warrior Love Band, Eyesys, Tiffanie Malvo, Kim Kelly
DJ Scooby, Fire Kid Steenie, Fiyah MC

Hosted by Lady Ice and Fenton Alliance

Location:  Taj Banquet Convention Centre, 4611 Steeles Ave W, Toronto, ON

Time: 9p - 2a

Tickets:  $40 - $50 (VIP)

For tickets click here

No comments: