.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Watch Carol's Makeover Day on ET Canada! Mon Mar 2 & Tues Mar 3 @ 7pm on Global TV!


I have some great news! Recently, I was at home, opened my door and was shocked to see Entertainment Tonight Canada's camera crew along with Host Cheryl Hickey right there. My jaw was literally on the floor and I was speechless! It turns out that my Platinum Star partners and close friends Dionne and Jules nominated me to have a day of pampering with Cheryl. And, among hundreds of candidates, I was selected and I am just the second person to be featured on the show. I feel so honoured and blessed. So, on Monday, March 2 and Tuesday, March 3, you will get to see as ET Canada captures me while I shop, get my hair and makeup done and spend an afternoon with a professional photographer for a very special photoshoot. Be sure to tune in to Global TV at 7pm on both days and watch for some behind the scenes pictures right here, on C. A. Confidential!

No comments: