.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Behind the Scenes on Carol's ET Canada Makeover




Here are some behind the scenes pictures from my Entertainment Tonight Canada Makeover that was aired on Global TV across Canada on Monday, March 2 and Tuesday, March 3. This was absolutely one of the most special days that I've ever experienced, and the opportunity to go shopping, get pampered and spend the day with my friends, Jules and Dee, who nominated me for this experience was priceless. Thanks to everyone who made this an incredible day for me and for your continued support.

Check out the full makeover on You Tube!

Visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvsdbag8qjc
Carol

No comments: