.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Dwayne Morgan 21 Year Anniversary @ Lula Lounge, Toronto, ON - Wed Aug 13th!

A Message From Dwayne Morgan - First off, thank you to those who took advantage of last week's special. When I can, I always try to do what I can for my core supporters.

Let me be honest with you for a second, I am tired!! I am in need of some time off to recharge my battery. Luckily, there are only two more shows to go this season.

There are only two shows a year that I produce that are focused on my work, Members Only, and my Anniversary show. With that said, I can tell you that I have an awesome show planned for you. There are about four poems that will make their stage debut, there are a number that I don't perform very often, and a few favourites that people wouldn't let me not perform.

This Wednesday will be the last show in my Spring/Summer date night series. Round up your boys, your girls, or significant other, and come join the celebration!! To make a dinner reservation, call the Lula Lounge at 416.588.0307

The Dwayne Morgan 21 Year Anniversary
Wednesday August 13th
With Special Guest, 2014 Juno Nominee, Ammoye
Lula Lounge, 1585 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON
Doors 7pm, Show 8:30pm
$20 advance, $25 door

Lula Website here

To secure your $20 advance tickets for Wednesday night's Anniversary Show,  here are your options:

Email money transfer or PayPal to info@dwaynemorgan.ca

A Different Booklist, 746 Bathurst St., Toronto, ON

Play De Record, 357 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON

Knowledge Bookstore, 177 Queen Street West, Brampton, ON


No comments: