.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Book Launch: No Apologies by Dwayne Morgan @ Lula Lounge, Toronto, ON - Wed May 18th!


On May 18th, 8pm, you are invited to the Lula Lounge, 1585 Dundas Street West, for the launch of my 11th book, No Apologies. This book is a collection of poems, written during the Obama administration, dealing primarily, but not exclusively with issues of race. It's been a few years now, since my last collection of poetry, and I am excited to give this one to you.

I am so excited, that I've invited friends to join me! We will start off the night with an open mic. If you, or someone that you know, has talent, and would like to share something, please get in touch asap.

Then, as part of the launch, you will hear poetry from Dr. Jay The Soca Prince, Ian Espinet, Belinda Kamshuka, Patrick Walters, Scribe, Paulina O'Kieffe, Jay Martin, Robert Young aka Black Katt, and more!

No Apologies is by far my most raw title, and I am excited to get it out.

Admission will be $20, which includes your copy of the book. If you go to the website you can get an advance ticket for $15 and save yourself a couple dollars!

Mark the date in your calendar, tell your friends, and I look forward to seeing you, and hearing your thoughts on the work in No Apologies!

Location:  Lula Lounge, 1585 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON

Time: 8pm

More info click here



No comments: