.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Amplified @ Boss Nightclub, Markham, ON - Sat Oct 22nd!

For years now I wanted to do my own event. I've always been someone with ideas for fetes, discussing and helping others with their events. But i never took that step to do my own event. *Just to be clear, I was and still am involved with my Soca Monarchs family.* After conversations with some industry peers and seeing some of my other peers laid to rest, I realized this might be a now or never time. I don't want that "should've" hovering over me (I have enough of those already, lol). I decided the event should be something that as a patron, I would want to attend. That meant thinking big, go hard or go home, and swing for the fences. Quality being key.

So I reached out to 2 party rocking DJ's that I have always been fans of.

Lord Hype from Trinidad & Tobago aka DJ Dane of Radioactive Sound System, and co-host of the Hyper Drive on Red 96.7 FM will be coming to chop� chop � chop � it up.

Peter Coppin/Monstapiece from Barbados, the super producer, host of the Monstadrive on Hott 95.3 FM makes his long awaited return to Toronto.

Amplified "Turn Up De Sound"

Saturday, October 22 inside Boss Nightclub, 10 Esna Park Dr Markham, ON

Time:  10p - 3a

Featuring from Trinidad & Tobago - Lord Hype @lordhype (Red 96.7 FM) and from Barbados Peter Coppin @petercoppin & Monstapiece @monstapiece (Hott 95.3 FM)

Alongside DOC @dejaydoc Renegade Squad @renegadesquad @trikkirenegade Soca Monarchs @socamonarchs and D'Conductor

Hosted by E-Man @emanfromthenewkos & Winedown @winedown

Limited early bird advance tickets $20
Regular advance tickets $25
Available at here

For booth packages call 416-420-6812

No comments: