.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Launch of Marc Trinidad and Friends @ Dave and Buster's, Vaughan, ON - Wed Oct 23rd!





Hi everyone =0)
Marc Trinidad here.

I'm excited to announce that after 16+ years of professional comedy that has taken me all over this glorious globe, I've finally decided to do my very own show.

Welcome to Marc Trinidad and friends.

On Wednesday 23 October we launch what will be a monthly feast of entertainment. Entertainers that I've worked with, admired and respected will be on the show with me.

I hope you can come out and enjoy a great evening with me.

Location:  Dave And Buster, 120 Interchange Way, Vaughan, ON

Time:  8:00p - 10:00p

Tickets are $15 in advance

http://www.ticketgateway.com/ticketing/events.php?out=side&shareid=2336

No comments: