.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Friday, February 14, 2014

I Need to Know My Father @ 1344 Martin Groove Road, Etobicoke, ON - Sat Feb 15th!

I Need to Know Your Father

The often heard, yet sometimes brushed aside scenario in too many homes, are childlike phrases “I Need To Know My Father” – “Where is My Father” – “Who Is My father” – Mi Nuh Got No Father”. In this play I Need To Know My Father the varied realities of life come up front and centre. Set in what could be ‘anywhere’ Jamaica, the story tells of a young girl who is the product of a shunned union who is determined to get answers to secrets held.

Location:  1344 Martin Groove Road, Etobicoke, ON

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 @ 6:00pm

Advance tickets $35

Children under 12 - $15

Tickets available at;  http://www.ticketgateway.com/

More info:  http://www.marciabrownproductions.com/

No comments: