.

.

.

.
Contact Carol Allen, (416) 268-2965 or email queenofbeauty7@yahoo.ca for all of your personal skin care and make-up needs

.

.
"Satisfying cravings one taste at a time" - Call Chef Lee Allen at (647) 704-7979 for your personal meal plans and catering needs - Serving the Greater Toronto Area

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

JJisJeni Website Launch Party @ Home Nightclub, Toronto, ON - Wed Feb 17th!




Hi!

You are invited to the exclusive www.jjisjeni.com launch party February 17th, 2010 @HOME nightclub 117 Peter St. My site will be a place for me to promote myself as a radio/tv host and my new passion TORONTO ARTISTS! From the first day I hit the airwaves here in Toronto I fell in love with the sound of the city and the Toronto Urban Music. I’m very excited about the website and it’s potential to open the way and further even more success stories this year! I'm going to feature new music and videos from Toronto artists ONLY. I'm also going to have a Featured song, video, artist and producer every month with a sit down interview done by myself (of course!).

Here's the list of artist that will be performing Feb 17th at The www.jjisjeni.com launch party @HOME nightclub

ARTISTS
Kim Davis
Jonny Roxx
P Reign
Rochester f Daniel Daley
A-Game
Aion Clarke
Jahvon
Famous f OH
Shaun Boothe
Crown A Thornz
Lindo P
Nikkie Santoro f Luu Breeze

Special Guest from the Bahamas TaDa

Introducing Brian Notice

Dj's
ILL Kidz
P-Plus
Jason Chambers
Spex
Reddy Fox

Hosted by
Lola www.iluvlola.net
Scott Boogie
Trixx
Industry Mag

Your support would mean so much to me and ensure this event to be successful. Please let me know if you can attend and reply with your guestlist.

I'm very excited about this project and I look forward to sharing it with you!

Thank you again

Jeni

--
JENI "JJ" McKenzie

jeni@flow935.com

No comments: